It is on the hill that has the same name and located to the south of Ulu Mosque. It has a square plan and single dome along with arch-shaped narrow iwan. It is a building from Seljuq Empire. Form its tablet it is understood that İmadüttin Hezar Dinari, one of Anatolian Seljuq emirs, got it built between the years 1243-1244. On Hıdırlık hill, every side of Kütahya can be seen. Masjid has been restored by Ahmet Yakupoğlu, painter and neyzen, in 1980 and by Foundations in 2004.