It is located in Balıklı Street and one of the oldest structure in Kütahya. It was constructed by the Grand Vizier of Suleiman the Magnificent in 1550. Its inscription is in Kütahya Archeology Museum and it was demolished in 1930s. Its entrance doors and visible parts were restored in accordance with its original form. It was reconstructed by being adapted to the original because of the fact that its original form wasn’t known.